Premed 101 Forums

What's On Your Mind?

Robin Hood

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
good morning only about a month more of school and i am done with 3rd yr. I can't wait to be out of undergrad.

Oh, I hear ya! Second semester of third year was rough and now a few friends and myself are soo ready for UG to be over. Hang in there!

Also , Good afternoon everyone!

Oh, I hear ya! Second semester of third year was rough and now a few friends and myself are soo ready for UG to be over. Hang in there!

Also , Good afternoon everyone!

Good afternoon, and congrats again! :)

If I have to activate my back-up plan, maybe I'll see you at MUN not next year, but the year after, if I get into the combined dietetic internship/MPH program!

that sounds like a cool program, where do they have that?

If I have to activate my back-up plan, maybe I'll see you at MUN not next year, but the year after, if I get into the combined dietetic internship/MPH program!

Awesome, Good Luck to you! MUN seemed like a great place with a lot of new changes coming to the med program, which I am excited about but also slightly nervous as we were told this year would be the first to change and well, perhaps kinks wont be worked out. It is more of a clinical base now which is great to hear though. You seem like a good person with some pretty good stats! I hope you get your Plan A!

that sounds like a cool program, where do they have that?

There are two places in the country that offer a combined dietetic internship and an MPH for those who have graduated from a Dietitians of Canada approved program: Memorial in Newfoundland, and U of Toronto. They are my top two choices for my back-up plan, as public health nutrition is my main interest when it comes to nutrition.

Awesome, Good Luck to you! MUN seemed like a great place with a lot of new changes coming to the med program, which I am excited about but also slightly nervous as we were told this year would be the first to change and well, perhaps kinks wont be worked out. It is more of a clinical base now which is great to hear though. You seem like a good person with some pretty good stats! I hope you get your Plan A!

Thanks. :) MUN does seem like a great school. My husband did his undergrad there a few years back, as did most of his friends. I found St. John's, on the whole, to be a very friendly place. Although it did surprise me the first time strangers were calling me "my love." ;)

That feeling when you see someone else on Premed101 in class.

Here's a story:

Last year I'm in a class and I have premed101 open and browsing cause I am stone cold bored out of my mind. During break in class this kid behind me asks if my name is Aaron. I say it is. He saw the site open and thought that was me.

Didn't introduce himself or anything. Still no clue who he was and it was a year long course haha

Here's a story:

Last year I'm in a class and I have premed101 open and browsing cause I am stone cold bored out of my mind. During break in class this kid behind me asks if my name is Aaron. I say it is. He saw the site open and thought that was me.

Didn't introduce himself or anything. Still no clue who he was and it was a year long course haha

I think that it would be better if nothing on the internet was anonymous. For example I think people would be better behaved on PM101 and you would be able to verify that the person giving you advice know what they are talking about if the accounts where linked to facebook or something. I remember that Amanda Knox thing and all of the cyberbulling that took place before and after. Doubt that would happen if you couldn't hide behind a box.

something i will never understand are girls. forget how hard orgo was or any other course understanding girls is way harder. maybe if i was a vampire and lived for a 1000 years then maybe i could understand them better

do yourself a favour and go gay. Men are less annoying to deal with. There's an established pecking order. If I had to do it all over again, I'd be gay. fo realz

Good morning!

I hope that the CaRMS glitch yesterday didn't affect too many people - I can't imagine going through that - not having a match, only to find out after that you did match. Talk about stress! Yikes.

I hope everyone here participating in the match ended up where they wanted to be.

Good morning, NB bursaries were due to be out , late by a couple weeks of course, good thing it is tax time. Does anyone have experience with how the tax credit (for students) works? I have a massive credit on my file already and my tax guy (H&R) said that when I am out working full-time I will have a huge return I can put on my student debt..? Is this true, I thought it stayed on as a credit until I owed or something but never released as money?. how will this credit help me?

Archived