Premed 101 Forums

Backpack color

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a keychain on mine but it's still hard to dig out when it's totally buried in other bags. Or when I just reach down and don't look.

But yes, keychain is vital.

Mine is a little easier because I bike through most of the winter and so mine is noticeably dirtier than the others :P

Suggest putting a badge or keychain or ribbon to distinguish your bag from the rest.

did that - the guy I took the bag from had the same attached :)

152 people, odds two people have the same one is actually surprisingly high. After that I took steps to make sure that didn't happen again

did that - the guy I took the bag from had the same attached :)

152 people, odds two people have the same one is actually surprisingly high. After that I took steps to make sure that didn't happen again

Haha that's hilarious

• 2 weeks later...

I'm jealous of the burgundy from last year... that's my favourite colour of the ones I've seen. I hope this year's is as nice! I'd be happy with purple, or a nice green... pretty much anything as long as it's not ugly, haha, since I doubt burgundy will happen 2 years in a row.

I'm jealous of the burgundy from last year... that's my favourite colour of the ones I've seen. I hope this year's is as nice! I'd be happy with purple, or a nice green... pretty much anything as long as it's not ugly, haha, since I doubt burgundy will happen 2 years in a row.

I wanted purple or hot pink or bright blue or anything... got burgundy which I don't care much about :/ Oh well it's only a backpack after all!

yea burgundy was awesome

Hi Guys.

The backpacks are given out across the country by MD Management, The Canadian Medical Association, and the provincial Medical Associations. As someone pointed out they will be unveiled on the facebook page in July- the day of the Calgary Orientation event.

As for this years backpack colour..... It is a very well guarded secret at MD Management and the CMA. Only a hand full of people know... Stay tuned to our facebook page for the official reveal. http://www.facebook.com/mdphysicianservices

The MD Facebook page had an album and photos with their choices for 2017. Yellow, black, green and orange. No poll so it's unclear how to vote, but they said to tell them which colour + why.

My vote would be for orange. Black will make the bag unrecognizable, and they had green for two years ago. Yellow would be cool too!

The MD Facebook page had an album and photos with their choices for 2017. Yellow, black, green and orange. No poll so it's unclear how to vote, but they said to tell them which colour + why.

My vote would be for orange. Black will make the bag unrecognizable, and they had green for two years ago. Yellow would be cool too!

Two years ago was grey (well almost three now) - we haven't had green in a while now actually :)

Archived