Premed 101 Forums

Backpack color

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be interested to see how many 1st years will actually wear that. The 2015's and us 2016's were lucky to get blue and red, respectively.

Honestly, they should have made this year's backpack a combination of black and white, or a dark green.

I don't see many people wearing their pumpkin more than a month, tops LOL

I'll be interested to see how many 1st years will actually wear that. The 2015's and us 2016's were lucky to get blue and red, respectively.

Honestly, they should have made this year's backpack a combination of black and white, or a dark green.

I don't see many people wearing their pumpkin more than a month, tops LOL

Why not? The design is nicer IMO than the last couple years. Nothing wrong with Orange.

I'd rather a nice dark brown leather messenger beg, but beggars can be choosers I suppose :-P

I'm not sure why so many people seem to dislike it so much - it's a fairly subdued orange colour, not something overly bright or ostentatious. I like it.

Someone said it actually looks very bright and not subdued. I will probably only wear it for a month and then throw it in the closet. I would have loved any other colour than this. I don't like to stand out in the crowd and this makes you look like a pylon lol.

Someone said it actually looks very bright and not subdued. I will probably only wear it for a month and then throw it in the closet. I would have loved any other colour than this. I don't like to stand out in the crowd and this makes you look like a pylon lol.

I guess, but people are saying they'd be okay with red, which is at least as bright as orange. It doesn't look overly crazy to me - people are talking about as if it's bright pink with pictures of ponies all over it or something :P.

I guess, but people are saying they'd be okay with red, which is at least as bright as orange. It doesn't look overly crazy to me - people are talking about as if it's bright pink with pictures of ponies all over it or something :P.

that woulda been ill

I'm not sure why so many people seem to dislike it so much - it's a fairly subdued orange colour, not something overly bright or ostentatious. I like it.

Everyone has different tastes. Wear it if you like it, and don't wear it if you don't.

All I was saying is that I don't see as many people wearing this backpack as other students have in the past.

But who cares, it's just a backpack. :rolleyes:

I think it looks much brighter in person, the new med students at UofC are standing out like sore thumbs right now haha. That's just my opinion of what I've seen so far today at the Foothills, but I'm sure orange will suit a lot of people just fine!

• 3 years later...

So I was on campus yesterday and saw a bunch of the 2T0s with their shiny new turquoise backpacks.  They looked so cute and excited...

I've updated the list of backpack colours on page 1 of this thread.  Realized I don't know what the colour was in 2015 -- can somebody advise?

So I was on campus yesterday and saw a bunch of the 2T0s with their shiny new turquoise backpacks.  They looked so cute and excited...

I've updated the list of backpack colours on page 1 of this thread.  Realized I don't know what the colour was in 2015 -- can somebody advise?

I think they are purple. I have seen a few around!

• 8 months later...

Archived