Premed 101 Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GUN HARD

Backpack color

I'm guessing red/burgundy too, I think it's been a while since they had that. I wish it would be a deep purple though, would totally love that... too bad they had purple 2 years back.

Interesting... I'm curious why Calgary's backpack colour would be the same as ours. They're not in Ontario, and isn't the backpack an OMA thing?

Nope it is a CMA/MDF thing. If you school allows the bag, and most do, then you will all get the same colour. 

Which means when we are all in the same place there can be an overwhelming number similar knapsacks :)

Someone on the Western Meds Facebook group speculated that they haven't sent a poll out for us to vote because they're guessing it'll be red for Canada's 150th. All of this seems to add up.

Oo04a_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg

ha, that actually kind of makes sense :)

Someone on the Western Meds Facebook group speculated that they haven't sent a poll out for us to vote because they're guessing it'll be red for Canada's 150th. All of this seems to add up.

Oo04a_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg

Saw that too, really hoping that's the case now. And even if it's not, we can still make it happen when and if the poll ever comes out ...