Premed 101 Forums

Anyone have any advice on the best place online to purchase suturing kits to practice with or best products to purchase? A bunch of the selections on amazon look pretty sketchy with mostly poor reviews. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

The needles are soooo expensive!

I've found lots on ebay (expired) for less than a buck each. There was also website like "expiredsutures" or something like that that sold them for cheap cheap :)

I don't know about you eastern folks, but our clubs put on tons of suturing sessions in 1/2 year, so it's nearly unnecessary to buy any suture or kits...

Sorry to bring this up again, but did anyone who go to OMSW take down the name of the company selling suturing kits? I want to buy one online but some of the brands look pretty sketchy, and I would rather have one that lasts for more than a week  :P

Thanks!

Sorry to bring this up again, but did anyone who go to OMSW take down the name of the company selling suturing kits? I want to buy one online but some of the brands look pretty sketchy, and I would rather have one that lasts for more than a week  :P

Thanks!

The company is fauxmedical.com