Premed 101 Forums

McGill 2014 interview invites?

RedLily

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it means you're wait listed for an interview, but I'm not sure

Yes that is right. Good luck everyone!! Congrats to those with interviews, we will see you soon! Get ready to have an awesome time and check out an absolutely amazing school :).

For those who didn't get an invite this year, don't take it too hard :(. Sometimes there's another school that's really meant for you, and sometimes taking that year off is actually great for you. I had a friend who took a year off and then got into Oxford med, and quite a few people in my class took some time off of have advanced degrees - it all works out in the end and the extra experience can only make you a better doctor :).

Never lose hope :P. I've had friends who got an invite from the WL and are now sitting in Strathcona with me every morning :).

Thanks Slipstream :) Do you know if these friends were IP? I'm OOP, which is why I'm surprised there's a wait list in the first place. With about 50 interviews going out and about 10 accepted, I'm assuming the wait list is not too long. Not sure if that's a necessarily good thing, since I don't think a lot of people would decline interviews

Archived