Premed 101 Forums

McGill 2014 interview invites?

RedLily

well since we're venting our paranoid thoughts, i got a question for you guys. Its just the "Medicine Interview Session", "Med Non Disclosure Agreement", and "Photo Identification" we need to upload right? I noticed that there were links that say "Upload New Version" beside Transcript and Proof of Citizenship and I can't remember if they were always there or if they are actually requesting it :confused:

I'm not even sure if we need to upload the non-disclosure agreement. I wrote them about it. I`ll let you guys know when I get an answer.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well since we're venting our paranoid thoughts, i got a question for you guys. Its just the "Medicine Interview Session", "Med Non Disclosure Agreement", and "Photo Identification" we need to upload right? I noticed that there were links that say "Upload New Version" beside Transcript and Proof of Citizenship and I can't remember if they were always there or if they are actually requesting it :confused:

I emailed them about that; we don't need to upload the proof of citizenship or transcripts again!

You don't need to send an official transcript unless you're accepted for the programme. That's the answer I've got today in an email from McGill adcom.

That's what I gather as well. Unless, you attended McGill previously. In this case, they automatically pull your transcript and the date received that shows up on Minerva would be the date you submitted your application.

hey guys, I have a couple of questions concerning the documents we have to send. They may sound a bit stupid tho:p

1- the program/programme is MDCM right? (to differentiate with +mba or +phd i guess?)

2- for registration date/time, what is this exactly?

3- lastly, are we supposed to fill them electronically, or print + scan?

hey guys, I have a couple of questions concerning the documents we have to send. They may sound a bit stupid tho:p

1- the program/programme is MDCM right? (to differentiate with +mba or +phd i guess?)

2- for registration date/time, what is this exactly?

3- lastly, are we supposed to fill them electronically, or print + scan?

1- I think it's still better to write mdcm mba if you're applying for that

2- I think it's the interview time

3- For each of my documents, I just took a picture with my iPod and saved in a pdf format. I don't have a real camera and my phone is awful lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived