Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist partyyy

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Everyone,

I know the wait is intense, and can be nerve racking. As brutal as it can be please try to relax and avoid thinking about it too much. There is nothing we can do but cross our fingers.

Best of luck, and hope to see you in the fall!

GP

Think it's still possible for someone with a 3.93 wGPA to get in? I feel like there are tons of GPA's to still go through in each interview score category.

It's hard to say. We don't even know exactly how many interview score categories there are. If you felt your interview went spectacular, then you might get in. But then again, I have a feeling the class is almost full. Good luck!

What was your weighted GPA for Ottawa if you don't mind me asking?

weighted GPA: 3.98

Acceptance offer: May 13th 8:51 AM

Activities: Hospital volunteering, two years of Research with many international and national poster publications, NSERC, Tutoring, numerous academic scholarships, President of University Clubs, and other meaningful hobbies

I recently got into another school and am debating between the two. But I will most probably be declining my Ottawa Offer.

weighted GPA: 3.98

Acceptance offer: May 13th 8:51 AM

Activities: Hospital volunteering, two years of Research with many international and national poster publications, NSERC, Tutoring, numerous academic scholarships, President of University Clubs, and other meaningful hobbies

I recently got into another school and am debating between the two. But I will most probably be declining my Ottawa Offer.

Congratulations. What other school?

Archived