Premed 101 Forums

Application Review

Hi,

I am first year med student at the u of a who went through the application process twice. Learning to score well on the application was one of the two reasons I went from straight rejected to accepted on May 15.

If anyone wants me to go over their application and edit/provide some feedback pm me. I can meet up on campus. I will charge a fee for my time of $20/hour (what I charge for tutoring).

If you have not started writing yet we can also discuss framing your overall app/planning/etc .

HAHA yuppp 

WOW i did not know they changed the application deadline to today. Sorry for all those who pm'd. 

I guess the next big thing is the MMI. If anyone is starting early to prep feel free to PM me. I can do some one on one coaching over Skype/or in person. I started prepping last year around Nov-December. The earlier the better imo.

Vick

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey 

*Just an update*

I had some people interested in meeting up and getting help preparing for the MMI.

The faculty recently sent an email not to get involved in this. SO I can't actually get together and provide informal tutoring.

If anyone wants to learn more, they plan on doing something early next year.

• 5 years later...