Premed 101 Forums

Omsas Sketch - Silly Question? :)

Sorry if this is stupid question but I want to double check and triple check before submitting my application. 

I know that Mac states that they do not require details or verifiers.

BUT when I see people posting about writing theirs out anyways 'just in case' it makes me a bit nervous.... 

My problem is that there IS no space for me to input 'extra' information.... My only option for explaining is the very short "Description" Bar (50 characters). So, for example, All I can fit is "Camp Councillor for Disadvantaged inner city kid" - which is both not 100% grammatically pretty and I wish I could say more/explain? 

Is the reason that I dont see any extra space to fill out that I am ONLY applying to Mac, and therefore the OMSAS system doesn't give me an option to fill out more? Or am I missing some glaringly obvious piece of the application?! o__0

Somebody please calm my nerves!  :(

When required to fill out details, a second option appears in the list form of our ABS. It's titled [ADD/CHANGE DETAILS]. The [CHANGE] button allows you to edit the information you've already entered by this point (the date, category, etc).

It should look like this:

omg! thank youuuu  MathtoMed. So this was clearly a point of me being stupid. 

Thanks again!!!!

Archived