Premed 101 Forums

I am not sure what the total list is but a friend of mine told me that Montreal replaced their interviews with CASPer at the last minute because of some strike action. It really threw them off! :-(

Personally I used the Astroff Prep programme and found it pretty useful (Though folks might disagree with me). It's true that you can't really "practice" per say for the CASPER like for example the MCAT. But however similar to the MMI, I feel that you can hone your answering skills so that you can more efficiently get the brilliant ideas in your head into the text prompt. I found this to be the difficult part, since I knew what to say but found it hard to phrase it coherently in the short time frame given. Also practice exams are useful in getting to know the  the timing and rhythm of the exam. 

On 10/9/2016 at 10:29 AM, mdjdot said:

nevermind everyone, I think I found the pdf online. how many pages is this books so I know if this is the correct file?

Hi mdjdot - just wondering if you still had a live link for this pdf? Thanks :-)

nevermind everyone, I think I found the pdf online. how many pages is this books so I know if this is the correct file?

Hi mdjdot - just wondering if you still had a live link for this pdf? Thanks :-)