Premed 101 Forums

plane

Hi everyone!

My friend and I are starting an(other) MMI practice group here in Edmonton, as the other groups seem to have filled up. We plan to make this group meet regularly and continuously until early March next year in order to prepare as much as possible for the upcoming MMIs. 

We don't plan on setting a limit to how many people can join, as we anticipate that people will come and go. If you are interested, just send me a PM with your email and I'll send you more details.

Thanks!

Hi everyone!

My friend and I are starting an(other) MMI practice group here in Edmonton, as the other groups seem to have filled up. We plan to make this group meet regularly and continuously until early March next year in order to prepare as much as possible for the upcoming MMIs. 

We don't plan on setting a limit to how many people can join, as we anticipate that people will come and go. If you are interested, just send me a PM with your email and I'll send you more details.

Thanks!

Hey first year med student here. If you guys want, I can drop by from time to time and see if I can help a bit. (as long as you guys meet on campus lol). 

Hey first year med student here. If you guys want, I can drop by from time to time and see if I can help a bit. (as long as you guys meet on campus lol). 

That'll be great, thanks!

And yes, the MMI practice sessions will be held on campus. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived