Premed 101 Forums

Mcgill

Is anyone taking a flight from Toronto to Montreal for 12pm interview? My flight arrives at 9:20 at Montreal. I think I am going to take taxi, so if there is anyone willing to share a ride with me, send me a message!

I would suggest you to arrive in Mtl the night before the interview. It's just my opinion, but isn't it somewhat risky to run on such a tight schedule? :/ anyways, good luck.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dentistry is a part of the healthcare system so I don't see why not. My understanding is that as long as you are a healthcare professional you should be familiar with current health issues. Having said that, it wouldn't be a major factor in their assessment.

I agree. I believe that questions about current health issue could be expected by those applying to any health profession (dent, ursing, PT, etc) and not only to medicine.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Does anyone know how many people generally get put on the waitlist for out of province? 

I think its 10 people (someone can correct me if i'm wrong). 7 OOP are accepted and 4 internationals making up the 11 non-Quebec people. The rest rejected (9 people) for a total of 30. The waitlist moves 8 from past years what I've seen.

Archived