Premed 101 Forums

Uoft Interview Discussion 2015

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, confirmation emails are coming out for those who have RSVPd for the initial batch of April 18 invitations.

Yeah got mine too! goodbye paranoia haha. And good luck to everyone who is 1) interviewing on the 18th or 2) waiting for an invite! I got rejected in the end of march last year and didnt get an invite until last week, I know it sucks. 

By the way, confirmation emails are coming out for those who have RSVPd for the initial batch of April 18 invitations.

Haha I got the email twice so now my invite is extra-confirmed. By the way, did anyone else notice the email ends with "We look forward to meeting you on March 7th" or is that just me?

Haha I got the email twice so now my invite is extra-confirmed. By the way, did anyone else notice the email ends with "We look forward to meeting you on March 7th" or is that just me?

Yeah I got the email twice and it also said March 7th. That's 341 days from now so hopefully I'll be ready for the interview by then!

If you told me months ago I'd still be waiting to hear from U of T on April 2nd, I'd think you were nuts haha. Man this is a slow process. They need to streamline this somehow in the future. 

Haha the sad news is that we are not guaranteed to hear back today, it could be next week (which is more likely to be a rejection, if not WL). But based on your stats (6 interviews already), I'm pretty sure you'll hear back today

Haha the sad news is that we are not guaranteed to hear back today, it could be next week (which is more likely to be a rejection, if not WL). But based on your stats (6 interviews already), I'm pretty sure you'll hear back today

I choose to believe that we're all going to hear back today and that U of T has just been testing our patience haha.

Archived