Premed 101 Forums

Uoft Interview Discussion 2015

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MAM is actually a pretty good campus, a lot of their students matched extremely well this year and you can benefit from the smaller, tight-knit community and more time that physicians can dedicate to you when shadowing

I definitely think it's a great campus (didn't go on the tour but it looks beautiful), but I've always wanted to live in Toronto, hence why I'm hoping for St. George :P 

What were everyone's thoughts on the MPI? I found it to be probably the most relaxing and enjoyable interview yet. I wish I had a little more than 12 minutes to flesh out my responses some more, but I feel pretty good about what I said the other day!

Same here. It was my favourite style! It was also my only interview where I felt the interviewers were actually being themselves, haha. The Dean even said in his presentation before our interview that he had told the interviewers to be nice! That helped leave a great impression of the school. On the other hand, there were some stations in my MMI that left me wondering whether I had just spoken to a human or a robot.  :confused:

Rather surprised there are only 2 posts thus far...

I have yet to receive an email. Perhaps they are releasing results manually (one-by-one)?

Edit: Anyone else not received an email? Are they doing this in batches - all acceptances, all waitlists, all rejections? :( Has anyone been rejected yet?

Archived