Premed 101 Forums

Ottawa Interview Discussion 2015

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to clarify, we only need to send in an updated final transcript with our term 2 grades to Ottawa if we get accepted? I wanted to double check this because I just received my final grades, and some other schools I applied to asked for my term 2 grades to be sent in before announcing their acceptances later in May.

For Ottawa, is the only other transcript deadline the OMSAS one on June 30th (for those who get accepted)?

Some other schools I applied to asked for my term 2 grades to be sent in before announcing their acceptances later in May.

Can I ask which schools asked you to send grades before announcing acceptances? I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything. Thanks!

Can I ask which schools asked you to send grades before announcing acceptances? I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything. Thanks!

Just Saskatchewan term 2 grades for April 30. I had to send some to Alberta in Feb for term 1 but I just checked right now again and I actually don´t need to send term 2 ones off to there until into June. My statement before actually just applies to Sask for my schools!

So for Ottawa ayang55, we didnt have to send any term 2 grades in, correct?

Archived