Premed 101 Forums
McGillMedAmbassadors

Q&a With Mcgill Med Ambassadors

1 hour ago, gomt4ng said:

Hello!

I was wondering if there's a way to know my rank on the waitlist, and to know if the waitlist is valid for which campus.

Thank you!

Your rank should be on Minerva if you look up your application. I'm assuming this is for medp, so for the campus it may also be written there on minerva together with your rank. The two campuses is a new thing so your best bet is to contact the admissions office directly if it is not on Minerva.

1 minute ago, DrtoBe97 said:

Your rank should be on Minerva if you look up your application. I'm assuming this is for medp, so for the campus it may also be written their on minerva together with your rank. The two campuses is a new thing so your best bet is to contact the admissions office directly if it is not on Minerva.

Thanks! And earlier it said i was waitlisted, but now it says "Devision release date: May 16"..... did anyone else get that too?

Î’am waitlisted with bad ranking Sherbrooke and ulaval , i wonder i ´ll not be in this year! 

I want to Know, if i can apply next year to premed Mc gill if i have more  than 12 credits taken by the end of the fall? 

On 5/19/2019 at 10:59 AM, Domo2019 said:

Î’am waitlisted with bad ranking Sherbrooke and ulaval , i wonder i ´ll not be in this year! 

I want to Know, if i can apply next year to premed Mc gill if i have more  than 12 credits taken by the end of the fall? 

I believe you are not allowed to re-apply for Med-P once you have applied once and you started an undergrad degree. Best thing is to email the faculty.