Premed 101 Forums

Date Speculation

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to confirm what NSMED said, unless something has changed from previous years you'll get an email with a link to download a PDF of your decision letter.  You'll need your email address and Banner ID (that B0... number) to retrieve it, so you may want to keep that handy for when the day comes.

Best of luck to everyone!

• 1 year later...

Last year some people's application changed from 'incomplete items outstanding' to 'decision' made a few days before the letters were sent out. If everyone could keep an eye on that part of the application and post if/when yours changes that would be awesome! 

This happened to me last year but I also know that for some people who were accepted this did not happen. Just a reminder that some things have no meaning! 

This happened to me last year but I also know that for some people who were accepted this did not happen. Just a reminder that some things have no meaning! 

Although the change in application status didn't indicate who got in or not, it did indicate that the letters were going to be released the next day. The same thing may not happen again this year but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

Although the change in application status didn't indicate who got in or not, it did indicate that the letters were going to be released the next day. The same thing may not happen again this year but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

Where is this application status? I looked on the Step2B page but didn't see anything

While we wait, might as well distract ourselves: does anyone know how the final list of applicants is actually created? Are all the sections just graded by independent committees and then the top-scoring people get in, or is there more involved? I guess I just always had this vision of a committee sitting around a table and discussing each applicant over multiple sessions, not sure how realistic that actually is.  :huh:

Archived