Premed 101 Forums

Pre-Mmi Weekend Activities

jj123

Congratulations to everyone who has received an invitation to interview! This is an exciting time for you and I wish you the best of luck in your preparations. Just a reminder that there are some awesome activities that we have planned for you the weekend before the MMIs that are a great way to relax, meet some current students, and chat about the upcoming MMI with other interviewees in your position. I did them last year and loved them so much that I have become involved with their planning this year. The space is limited and therefore we have sent out a link that should have been with your invite to sign up and reserve a spot. Hope you see you there!

I don't reckon having seen a link to sign up in the invite e-mail. All it said that we would be shortly contacted which we weren't.

Can you post the link here that invitees can use to sign up?

Hey Storm, I saw the letter that you guys got and I believe there was a link in the letter to a pdf that discussed the MMI weekend, then within that letter there was a link to a google doc sign up (link within a link - first MMI task: complete the inception - just kidding!). We will be sending out another reminder this week to all interview invitees that will also contain the link, so if you still can't find it or didn't receive it, hold tight, theres still some spots left! 

**(Sorry I can't post the link here since this is an open forum; Thanks for your understanding)**

**(PS I was actually kidding about the MMI task thing. Its important to know that attending these events will have no weight on your interview or acceptance to the program and they have been put in place merely to help you get to know the campus, have fun, and ask questions to people who have been or are in your shoes)**

Could anyone tell me where to sign up for this event please? I don't think I received an email about it, except for a brief mention in the interview invite. Thank you!

If you follow the link in the interview invite (copy paste) it should bring you to a webpage regarding details of the MMI. One of the subheadings (a drop down bar) on that webpage is regarding the "MSS student activities". You will find the link to sign up there!

Archived