Premed 101 Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Harkonnen

Uwo Interview Invites

Notifications are out.

I logged into Western Student Centre and I see a red "X" and it says not offered admission. There's a link next to it that says "View Letters" where I can click on it and see my rejection letter. Date on the letter is March 12.

I think I'm gonna email them because my scores are higher than the cutoff and some of the scores mentioned on here so I'm not sure why I didn't get an interview.  :confused:

Does anyone know how many people are interviewed for the 54 spots?

Got invited :)

GPA 91%

DAT AA 22

DAT RC 22

I think its 200 to 250 depending on the year. So you have a 20-25% of getting in with an interview

Invite! :)

AA: 25

RC: 22

Best 2: 95%?  (I don't really know if I calculated it correctly)

Congratulations to all! So excited :]

PS: @pyzhou: 30 in RC.... you must be a god at speed-reading!

I had like 25 mins left lol..... They gave us so much time compared to the MCAT there were only scavenger hunt questions....no interpretation questions at all lol

I had like 25 mins left lol..... They gave us so much time compared to the MCAT there were only scavenger hunt questions....no interpretation questions at all lol

You may have supernatural reading abilities.... just saying! I haven't personally written the MCAT, but I know a few people who have and it does seem much more stressful in regards to time and complexity of the questions/answers. Nonetheless... congratulations! :lol: