Premed 101 Forums

2Nd Iteration Invite Thread

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened with results?

haven't seen any official stats yet. I personally know of some success stories, some people that sat out, and some that were unable to match still. The latter two groups are gearing up for round 2 next year - and trying to improve their apps in the remaining 6 months left to them to do so.

Congrats! I know someone else who matched there in 2nd iteration. Was it your first choice?

Most definitely! Without giving too much away, my partner is also ecstatic since the family and friends are from Alberta. 

I'm hoping crowdiddly who posted above me is the gentleman I met on second iteration travels who had a nuclear family unit in Saskatoon. If you are, you really deserve this - you were so concerned about your child's schooling when we chatted. If you're someone else, well, obviously you deserve it too, and I wish you the best! 

Sounds like there were some great matches in the second round :)  Congrats to all of you on making it through what I can only imagine was an absolutely horrific time, and for those who still don't have anything, best of luck in the coming year.

Archived