Premed 101 Forums
new2018

How I Feel Right Now

I've been doing that too

I also wish we could know that the decision is made before you actually see what it is.. I'm so scared of refreshing and expecting no change but seeing 'rejected' 

I need to stop checking Minerva every hour just in case 

Good luck to everyone! We're all in this together! Hopefully only one more day until we find out! 

To help pass the time perhaps consider watching this recent 'State of Health Care' video published on TVO as part of its 'The Agenda' programming. It's a really great (and informative) watch! 

The comments people have posted (from public, health practitioner and administrator) are also very interesting! 

Knowing McGill, I don't think I'm even gonna waste time to go check minerva before 10-11 am tomorrow! <_<

Totally understand haha. I go to McGill and don't even believe they wil have it out by tomorrow but I don't think I'll be able to resist checking anyway. 

I'm also wondering if similarly to the interview invitations, the rejections will be announced earlier. 

I've been doing that too

I also wish we could know that the decision is made before you actually see what it is.. I'm so scared of refreshing and expecting no change but seeing 'rejected' 

If it can help you - in our year, we received emails telling us that an item has been updated (and then you would go on Minerva and check out the decision). 

If it can help you - in our year, we received emails telling us that an item has been updated (and then you would go on Minerva and check out the decision). 

Thanks! I had that for my interview invitation as welll but only got the update e-mail hours after my minerva updated!

Thanks! I had that for my interview invitation as welll but only got the update e-mail hours after my minerva updated!

Same!

Ambassadors--to the best of your knowledge, are we still "go" for tomorrow?

I'm fairly certain there is no guarantee for tomorrow. McGill only said the week of March 16th and (as far as I know) nothing has been said to suggest it will actually be on March 16th. I really, really, hope it will be, but that's beside the point. Good luck with waiting game.

I was referring to this Friday comment by the ambassadors in their Q&A thread. Of course, no guarantee, but I just wanted to check if there had been any updates ever since they posted that. Hanging to any piece of information at this point!!  :)

I checked with the adcom and they are working really hard to get you the results by Monday guys!! It's soon; try to do something fun this weekend to take your mind off the stress (although we all know how easily said that is compared to how hard it is to do)!!