Premed 101 Forums

How I Feel Right Now

new2018

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't those 2 links appear on your "checklist" section? It seemed to be automatic to everyone waitlisted. :/

Nope. Oh, well. I'm sure it'll get sorted out eventually. I was just curious if it was the same for someone else out there since other people were posting that they had new links pop up.

Nope. Oh, well. I'm sure it'll get sorted out eventually. I was just curious if it was the same for someone else out there since other people were posting that they had new links pop up.

The links for CPR certification and vaccination just popped up for me. Thought I'd show dh what it said on my minerva account and there they were. I swear I haven't been clicking on refresh for the last hour... earlier in the day, well, that's a different story.

REJECTED

To anyone who got a rejection, maybe you're waiting on other schools (in which case good luck!), but if not push yourself and try again! I know I will, and I won't stop trying :)

So happy for those of you who got great acceptance news today! And also to anyone on the wait list, good luck! 

I feel bad for being so down because of my WL when many friends of mine got rejected but to all who did, don't consider giving up. There's always something we can do to better ourselves and come back stronger. I finished my degree with a terrible GPA and started over another one, then took a year off to work, and now I'm taking the steps to go back to retake my prereqs. We can't really know how long the road ahead is going to be but  we will without a doubt all get there if we are persistent. 

Waitlisted for me,

And the links for CPR certification and vaccination just popped up for me too. By the way, does someone know how many people are refused each year? How many people are waitlisted?

Thank you and good luck for all !

This page may provide some answers to your questions: http://www.mcgill.ca/medadmissions/applying/admissions-numbers

Archived