Premed 101 Forums

Good Luck Tomorrow!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is the average interview score a range, or just 27? Ie if they tell you youre average, would that mean you got 27, or anywhere from 26-28 (whatever the range is)

Normally It's just 27. So if you have average score - you have 27. Did you get to find out your score vis phone/email or is this a theoretical case?

Do not quote me on this but my friend who got in last year also got asked 6 questions. Don't stress over it too much :) They just average it over 6 Qs if you got only asked 6 Qs. 

I'm sorry, but what do you mean by 'average it over 6 questions'?

I was wondering the same thing. I asked the admission person as if I was considering transferring my scores if I could know my relative score. She said I would suggest transferring them - does she just say that for anyone who is above average or do they give an actual opinion because it seems like a 28 is above average but I wouldn't consider it worthwhile transferring. Maybe I'm over analyzing.

I received my relative interview score, but does anyone have any experience about asking them how much above or below there scores were? (or do they not divulge that information)?

She doesn't tell you how much you are higher or lower. I asked lol.

I have a 92% GPA for Western, 21 AA and an above average interview at U of T. Should I transfer my score to Western or not? I have  a very busy exam schedule and would prefer to send in my scores, but I want people's opinions! 

You have a very good chance for UofT if your PAT is 20+. Also I think 27+ interview score is pretty good and interview only accounts for a relatively small portion of the admission for Western.

Western does not care about PAT.  From what I have heard the average interview score for uwo has been %80 in the past which is similat to the average at u of t. If I were you I would have definitely transfered my score. I am quite sure u will get into both schools. best of luck

Western does not care about PAT.  From what I have heard the average interview score for uwo has been %80 in the past which is similat to the average at u of t. If I were you I would have definitely transfered my score. I am quite sure u will get into both schools. best of luck

Thanks!

I have until April 8th to decide! :P

Archived