Premed 101 Forums

U Of T Dentistry Class Of 2019 Wait-List Thread

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can more people who were accepted or waitlisted post their stats (for reference for future applicants)?  :) Especially for IP applicants. It would be super helpful and appreciated! :)

Sure. I was accepted directly but here's mine.

IP

GPA: 3.85

DAT: BIO 24, CHEM 25, PAT 23, RC 24

Interview: Below

• 2 weeks later...

So I emailed admissions today asking about the current waitlist movement, and apparently they're on vacation till Aug 10th...

Are there other means of getting updates regarding the waitlist? Would student services themselves know? A month of radio silence is brutal!

So I emailed admissions today asking about the current waitlist movement, and apparently they're on vacation till Aug 10th...

Are there other means of getting updates regarding the waitlist? Would student services themselves know? A month of radio silence is brutal!

It's the same office, to be honest.

It's the same office, to be honest.

So we are not going to find out anything about the waitlist till August 10th? That is such a bummer :(. Have to pay 30k for uwo first installment by August 9th and I have got quite close to getting in at u of t when I checked with them last Friday. Is there only one person at the admission office who is in charge of wait-list?

Archived