Premed 101 Forums

U Of T Dentistry Class Of 2019 Wait-List Thread

So we are not going to find out anything about the waitlist till August 10th? That is such a bummer :(. Have to pay 30k for uwo first installment by August 9th and I have got quite close to getting in at u of t when I checked with them last Friday. Is there only one person at the admission office who is in charge of wait-list?

Damn that really sucks. Seems kinda weird that the deposit is due on august 4th but no one is in office at that time lol 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we are not going to find out anything about the waitlist till August 10th? That is such a bummer :(. Have to pay 30k for uwo first installment by August 9th and I have got quite close to getting in at u of t when I checked with them last Friday. Is there only one person at the admission office who is in charge of wait-list?

I have no idea. I saw the main receptionist go in this morning though. I don't know if she handles admissions stuff but she's a friend and is super nice. Also, for what it's worth, these are the office hours this summer in case you wanna know when specifically to call.

I have no idea. I saw the main receptionist go in this morning though. I don't know if she handles admissions stuff but she's a friend and is super nice. Also, for what it's worth, these are the office hours this summer in case you wanna know when specifically to call.

I phoned student services today hoping they may be able to give me an update, and she informed me that the person who handles the waitlist is gone until Aug 10. I'm not sure if this is the same person as the main reception though

the class size is the same as last year. It is 96.

Domestic, yes. They will add IDAPP students halfway through your second year. The capacity of Lab 4 is only 120 which is why that's the practical cap for the class. I have absolutely no idea how they're going to manage the current class sizes once they enter 3rd and 4th year clinic though. The 1T8s haven't gotten their IDAPP students yet and are yet to enter clinic. It is going to be a literal clusterf*** 2 years from now once they enter 3rd year.

Archived