Premed 101 Forums

April 20Th Support Thread

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ucan is back up. You guys can view your scores.

Im having trouble deciphering these scores though... LOL What is the MMI standardized value out of?

Actually what is the Raw MMI score out of ?

Standardized is like IQ, mean is 100 with standard deviation of 15.

Raw MMI is out of 20 I think? I believe each station is out of 20, and the raw score is the average of all that.

Do you guys see your scores even if you get accepted? 

My understanding is that we don't get to see scores if we're accepted as it runs counter to the anti-competitive stance that UofC takes with its students.

That is awesome news! I was rooting for you. Congratulations!

DoctaK and tacrolimus, I'm rooting for you guys too so am hoping that you get good news from U of A on May 4th!  :)

Thanks, Friendly Magpie! I hope you get to see that 'yes' some day as well :). Rooting for DoctaK and tacrolimus as well.

Wow, I thought I was the most hated person on pm101 :') I'm glad that we have this tiny little Alberta IP family going on!

s3lf, awesome job and friendly magpie, all the best in future cycles! For sure Tacromilus will get in and got a good feeling about Kivi too (even though he's less vocal on this site than other users...)

If May 4th happens, great! If not, it's time I deal with rejection and retain some humility. It's been an amazing 4 years and the fact that we got this far shows that there are admission committees that see something in us. Sometimes we need adversity in life to show that no one is entitled to easy success or are lucky or deserve whatever they wish; it's about how this minor test will make us better people in the future. 

Take it from a guy who took 3 years of interviewing to get in

if you can get an interview you WILL get in eventually!!!

I absolutely HATED hearing this advice before but it is true  :)

What did you find changed from year to year? This is my second time striking out haha

Archived