Premed 101 Forums

May 15Th, 2015 Support Thread

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough decision but will have to withdraw from the waitlist when I withdraw from the courses.

When's the last day you can withdraw from the class? But keep positive, wait until Friday to know for sure before thinking too many steps ahead, you may be pleasantly surprised ;)

The weird thing about UBC is I have absolutely no idea how I did on the MMI. With Alberta, I felt extremely good and thought the questions were straightforward - my acceptance there was not a surprise to me at all (although I'm still really thankful for it). But thinking about UBC makes my stomach sink...

I think its a pretty common feeling to not know really, we truly aren't great judges of our own performance. 

All i know is I enjoyed my interview, but weather or not I did well by their metrics is an unknown quantity!

The weird thing about UBC is I have absolutely no idea how I did on the MMI. With Alberta, I felt extremely good and thought the questions were straightforward - my acceptance there was not a surprise to me at all (although I'm still really thankful for it). But thinking about UBC makes my stomach sink...

Congrat! No matter what, you have one in your pocket. Is UBC your top choice? 

Two more days, and since today has already started it's really just one day. And since Thursdays are right before Fridays, that doesn't even count as a day. So decisions are basically here.

My thoughts exactly... except that I forgot Thursdays don't count.  Bah!  This lack of productivity is excruciating.

Two more days, and since today has already started it's really just one day. And since Thursdays are right before Fridays, that doesn't even count as a day. So decisions are basically here.

I love that rationale.

I have been so unproductive since this past weekend. I have essentially written this week off and told myself it was okay to just be as-is. Friday will bring clarity hopefully, and help guide us in our respective paths :)

does the e-mail come out before or after it's updated on the system?

I think the e-mail is sent automatically to the applicant once the status is updated. So at the same time..

Can't believe it's been almost 3 months since we interviewed.... sigh.

Worst feeling in the world is trying to sleep in late the day of, somehow waking up early

and then sitting by your phone/laptop/OAS portal waiting for the result

This year I will be sitting outside in the sun  :D

How many times did you apply? :)

Archived