Premed 101 Forums

Psa Decisions Date For Waitlisted Interviews And Med-P

oshaku

McGill releases their decisions during the day, usually anytime from 11-5. They won't send you an e-mail at first, so don't bother checking for one. They'll just update your Minerva status, and an e-mail should follow overnight. Hope that helps! Good luck to everyone! By the way, don't get discouraged because the decisions are released at different times throughout the day for everyone. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for the information! I bet tomorrow will be a looooong day,especially because I have an IB exam in the afternoon (no concentration).. So there is no order in realeasing the decisions (invites first, then waitlisted, then rejected?)

Thank you for the information! I bet tomorrow will be a looooong day,especially because I have an IB exam in the afternoon (no concentration).. So there is no order in realeasing the decisions (invites first, then waitlisted, then rejected?)

For the University applicants this cycle, WL decisions were released first. But I don't think there's a particular order!

The French schools are to release their decisions at 4pm so maybe Mcgill will do the same.

The day McGill decides to do anything based on what the French schools do will be the darkest of the days to Canadian medicine... :P

Je pense également que t'a des chances! Pour comparer, la liste d'attente pour les universitaires bouge environ ~22-28 places (si on se fie aux années précédentes, mais toutes les années sont différentes bien sûr). 

Je me demande quelle est la source de cette information, c'est-à-dire comment sais-tu que la liste pour les universitaires bouge environ 22-28?

Je me demande quelle est la source de cette information, c'est-à-dire comment sais-tu que la liste pour les universitaires bouge environ 22-28?

I read it on the forum (I'm sure you can find it somewhere). It isn't exact but it's usually around that range. However, every year is different so it can reach 25 one year, but then 15 or only 10 another year. It's definitely hard to predict...

I read it on the forum (I'm sure you can find it somewhere). It isn't exact but it's usually around that range. However, every year is different so it can reach 25 one year, but then 15 or only 10 another year. It's definitely hard to predict...

Merci. Je ne vais pas chercher l'info, je te fais confiance. ???? mais je te dirais que la liste bouge plutôt jusqu'aux environs de la 15e place.

Archived