Premed 101 Forums

May 12 Support Thread

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont have the email (so i guess i am being rejected :( as the offers come out first) Im so sad :(

It's only been about 15 minutes since I received my email... Don't give up hope! Nobody has posted anything in Ottawa yet either. The admission/IT guys are probably working away at it frantically ... I can only imagine how early they had to be at work. And if anything there is always the wait list.

It's only been about 15 minutes since I received my email... Don't give up hope! Nobody has posted anything in Ottawa yet either. The admission/IT guys are probably working away at it frantically ... I can only imagine how early they had to be at work. And if anything there is always the wait list.

yah i just got the email!! good waitlisted :(

Thanks Birdy!! just more waiting (Ive been waiting on McGill waitlist for the past 2 months now)

But with this one, you know that it's still likely you'll receive an offer. I love that Ottawa does that. :)

Ottawa has started to send emails... Waitlisted so it's been a decent start to the day. especially right after waking up from a rejection dream haha

Lol I don't know if it's just me but I kept waking up last night and I think I had a rejection dream too... But luckily I can't remember it anymore!

Thank you everyone for helping with that log, long wait. I hope you all will have amazing things coming your way. :)

Saw you were accepted. Super happy for you. Good luck with your medical career!

Thank you!

Archived