Premed 101 Forums

May 12 Support Thread

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember trying to figure out if there was any pattern for Schulich last year, but I saw that acceptances and waitlists both spanned two hours (at least) and there didn't seem to be a pattern from what I could see so my brain is telling me to go offline for 2 hours and then check. But that's not happening.

Both happy and sad. I think I got high waitlist?

In recent years, applicants in your position on the Wait List have received an offer of admission.

that is good! Western usually goes through their entire good waitlist. That very, very likely means you acceptance is delayed but will happen.

My email said wait list,

"Although you were not ranked to receive an offer at this time, it was recommended that your name be placed on our Wait List. In recent years, applicants in your position on the Wait List have not received an offer of admission. While there are no certainties, we wanted to communicate this information to you in an attempt to allow you to be as informed as possible in making decisions about your future."

Yes. I assume I got normal waitlist as my email said: "Although you were not ranked to receive an offer at this time, it was recommended that your name be placed on our Wait List. Any offer that is not accepted will be filled by an individual from the Wait List."

My email said wait list,

"Although you were not ranked to receive an offer at this time, it was recommended that your name be placed on our Wait List. In recent years, applicants in your position on the Wait List have not received an offer of admission. While there are no certainties, we wanted to communicate this information to you in an attempt to allow you to be as informed as possible in making decisions about your future."

yeah unfortunately that is the low waitlist line

Archived