Premed 101 Forums

Well that makes sense because you'd expect the first round of waitlisted offers to be quite large (~45 people + i would assume another 25 that would have been there on the good waitlist but aren't due to accepting another offer and are therefore taken off the waitlist. So a total of about 70 people if not more). So it would make complete sense for them to go through 2 interview groups.

Oh I see, it makes sense..

congrats dreamcometrue!

Question - they don't have the number I'll have access to today. Do they also send emails? 

You will be notified by telephone or by e-mail communication if your name appears at the top of the list, should a vacancy occur before September.

^ quoted from the waitlist email lol

hoping they make their way down to 3.93 today (if i remember correctly dreamcometrue was a 4.0)

Do you know if we can accept on SAM right away? I have not received an acceptance e-mail yet from Chantal

I wouldn't. She said she would email me on how to proceed from here on in. We will probably receive the email today or tomorrow.