Premed 101 Forums

For Them Waitlisters

those that got accepted off waitlist...congrats...what was the timestamp on your waitlist email? 8:22 or 8:23? I'm really starting to believe this theory...

Don't worry, the times were either random or alphabetical. My waitlist email came at 8:21 and I'm still on the waitlist.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So acceptances are due Tuesday, does that mean Wednesday is the day a lot of movement is expected?

PS. I give the experience of being on the waitlist 1/4 stars. Would not recommend. 

Looking at previous threads it looks like the biggest waves were the day of and the following day, with offers scattered throughout the following weeks.

^ Agreed. I was really hoping this thread would be booming with offers yesterday and today!

Not having received any emails myself from McMaster I was really hoping there were no offers made yet!! Each time I see a new email notification on my phone I'm secretly hoping its McMaster - but turns out to be "junk" emails hahaha

Seems like last year a large number of the waitlist offers were made the day after the deadline.  I wonder if McMaster is just working through it, or if a large number were already given out late last week.  Seems like this year there were a lot more waitlist offers prior to the deadline than last year.

Looking at the past facebook groups, the class of 2019 is around 100 short of the other classes of 2017,2018 etc. I don't know if that's false hope or me just being hopeful but maybe there may still be some movement. Fingers crossed :)

I like you.

Archived