Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist Movement?

So I've seen some posts of UofT, Queen's and Mac accepting candidates off their waitlists. Today, I've only seen Queen's and Mac and even then only a couple of people posted. Is everyone expecting the major waitlist movement to occur tomorrow?

McMaster seemed to have really early movement like 10:30 am last year so I don't know whats different. 

Last year the 26th had 5 pm101 offers (with 1 decline), and the 27th had 6. This year there have been 2 pm101 offers (with 1 decline) on the 26th and none so far on the 27th. 

Last year there have been some emails that were timestamped for 1, 2 pm. But I also definitely think that offers must have been sent out this morning and it's just that no one posted. (in regards to Mac)

I'd be surprised if mac sent out a lot of invites this morning but nobody posted about it

People who've accepted on OMSAS have mentioned it takes a day or so for OMSAS to process requests. Maybe now all the schools are going through the lists to see who's left and who to call so we'll hear more tomorrow? Or maybe they'll start up later in the afternoon

Archived