Premed 101 Forums
Stegalls

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Documents?

I emailed Ms. Ledrew yesterday about accepting the offer, but received an automatic email that the office was closed today for professional development or something like that and that she would be replying any received emails on Monday. Not sure if that is the case for you but just something to keep in mind.

When you guys sent in your response form, did you also attach a scan of the photo page of your passport? Or do you mail in a photocopy...?

I scanned my birth certificate with the form and sent that via email. I asked of it was necessary to send in the original form and was told no.

when you guys sent Colleen Ledrew your formal acceptance and passport/BC photo, did she reply and say thanks, looking forward to meeting you only? that's all I got, and I didn't receive any info on registration or anything else. 

ok, it's just weird I guess because it says on our checklist that once our formal acceptance forms are received, we would be sent info regarding payment and registration but I haven't received anything so I'm a bit anxious

They sent out an email last week explaining that the payment emails will be sent out a little later than expected because they're changing the payment website or something like that. The payment/registration email isn't really an indication of whether your files have been received. You can call/email if you're not sure whether they got your documents or not

ok, it's just weird I guess because it says on our checklist that once our formal acceptance forms are received, we would be sent info regarding payment and registration but I haven't received anything so I'm a bit anxious

doublepost

I gave in my response form and received an email from Ms. Colleen that she received it. I have not received info about enrollment and tuition either.  On OUAC, I did not see a formal offer of admission but put McMaster as "firm accept" in SAM. Is that the same for everyone or should I do anything else? Thank you!