Premed 101 Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ema2iur

Application Status: Incomplete Items Outstanding

Is anyone else seeing this on their application on Dal Online? They have received my fees, transcripts, and MCAT scores, and I submitted everything prior to the deadline. It does not have any notes next to my MCAT (other than the date it was received) and the boxes next to reference letters are empty since they don't need any anymore. Can someone confirm that they see the same thing on their application? I assume this may be due "missing" reference letters in the system which may not have been updated from the past when they did require reference letters. 

Yes, I see the exact same thing! The "Received" box indicates they got my payment, transcript, and MCAT on days in mid-to-late July. References obviously empty. And it does say my Application status is "Incomplete items outstanding"... I also assumed it's due to the letters of reference. No need to worry, I think!

Yea I have the same thing, I remember people who applied in previous years saying the same thing happened, the school just doesn't update their portal. As long as your transcripts, MCAT and application has been sent in (and fee paid) then you'll be fine.