Premed 101 Forums

I understand that this thread is to report interview invites as they are released by universities. I was under the impression that NOSM did not do so until January. Am I missing something?

Thanks! :)

8 hours ago, nosm_d said:

I understand that this thread is to report interview invites as they are released by universities. I was under the impression that NOSM did not do so until January. Am I missing something?

Thanks! :)

It's interviews for the FM Emerg +1 that you do after 2 years of FM, not interviews for the med school. :)

5 hours ago, CcfpEM1 said:

In total so far:

calgary, u of a, Manitoba, McGill, queens, nosm, memorial 

When did Memorial send out emails? On their program description they state they contact all applicants. Did they do a wave of rejections or acceptances now? probably rest Tuesday?

3 hours ago, Real Beef said:

When did Memorial send out emails? On their program description they state they contact all applicants. Did they do a wave of rejections or acceptances now? probably rest Tuesday?

Friday midday got mine. Rest must go out on Tues!

I emailed Western since they said all applicants would be notified... they are behind and will send out notices today

... notices sent out by Western now 

Edited by CCFP-Em
Update