Premed 101 Forums

The Casper Crash Thread

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys don't try to reschedule because today is the last day and if this shit happens for the 10pm slot too, you will be Mac'ed again. 

I just hope they do consider what went through when marking these!!!! 

Knowing my procrastinating pre-med bretherin and sisterin, I am sure the majority of us scheduled for the later date. There's no way they wouldnt take it into consideration if >60% didn't have a CASPer score.

Promising, I guess:

We will be reviewing all responses after the test is completed for all applicants.

All questions that were missed due to this will be excluded from the results. Please be reassured that your exam scores will not be affected.

Does this mean we aren't going to get to finish our tests? 

Promising, I guess:

We will be reviewing all responses after the test is completed for all applicants.

All questions that were missed due to this will be excluded from the results. Please be reassured that your exam scores will not be affected.

This is still unfair, what if we performed better on excluded questions?!

8/12 completed - that's a third of the test being eliminated?!

Promising, I guess:

What about those who saw the prompts before crashing... 

yeah sure, they don't give a fuck.

Archived