Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites?

0zero0zero

I'm very sorry to ask this because I feel like it has been explained... but I really don't know what to expect if I am not offered an interview. I applied to the MD/MBA stream so I understand that those decisions might not come out today, but if I am NOT offered an interview, will my status stay as "Ready for Review?" And if I'm offered an interview it will say something else?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm very sorry to ask this because I feel like it has been explained... but I really don't know what to expect if I am not offered an interview. I applied to the MD/MBA stream so I understand that those decisions might not come out today, but if I am NOT offered an interview, will my status stay as "Ready for Review?" And if I'm offered an interview it will say something else?

I believe if you are invited it'll say «Further Review Required» But I don't know if there's something different for the combined programs...It's my first time applying at McGill so I'm not sure how this goes.

hi!

any other ntp's waiting?

seems like we will only find out in march! wonder why the long wait...

Hi, I'm also a non-traditional applicant and waiting. It seems we have been put together with the med-P category that will also find out about interviews in March and then do their interviews in May. It's a long wait...I think this may be a new thing because when I did my interview in 2013, non-trads were with the regular Quebec university category and interviews were in Feb. All the best! :)

It will change toRefused if you are not invited  

As per AED Med twitter there should be another round of interview invites for MDCM on Monday

Is it safe to assume that if other people in your category have received invites then you are not receiving one?

I wouldn't assume that, I was thinking this when I didn't hear anything this morning while there I knew were. Then I got mine between 1-2pm. Seems like they are doing it in waves; today, and Monday (maybe tomorrow too since today was unexpected...??). 

Basically I wouldn't count yourself out until late Monday! 

Archived