Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites?

0zero0zero

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why wouldn't the committee wait until after the interviews are complete to see if some interviewees didn't show up the day of?

I asked myself the same thing...I mean yes maybe everyone showed up today...but u can't tell about tmr...or the next 3 days actually. But yeah maybe they have a WL of 200 people lol... WTV seriously. Can't change anything about it so might as well get over it. 

How do you guys feel about your performance post-interview?

Felt fine after the interview even confident. Now that I've had 4 days to think over my answers, I'm probably wondering if they're going to admit me as some sort of experiment, trying to see if someone with the worst MMI answers they've ever listened to can actually do well in medical school. Seriously. Someone help.

Felt fine after the interview even confident. Now that I've had 4 days to think over my answers, I'm probably wondering if they're going to admit me as some sort of experiment, trying to see if someone with the worst MMI answers they've ever listened to can actually do well in medical school. Seriously. Someone help.

Pretty similar experience here. I felt positive immediately after, but I've spent every minute since actively trying to force out any thoughts about my responses so I don't pick them apart and spiral into a pit of despair. 

Anyone knows why the NTP invites are so late this year? They used to be at around the same time as everyone else... The wait is killing me, I wanna get on with my life haha!

My guess is it's because an extra 40 candidates were interviewed for IP this year. To make more space, NTP will interview at the same time as Med-P.

Archived