Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites & Regrets (2015/2016 App. Cycle)

Hello everyone!

According to UBC Med Undergraduate Admissions, emails regarding interview decisions will be sent during the week of December 7th this year. I thought of making a thread (as Fleming did last year) where people can post during the wait and as the decisions are being sent.

Let's follow this format as much as possible:

TIME STAMP: XX:XX

Interview Invite: Invited/Regret

Early/Regular Deadline:

Interview Date:

GPA:

AGPA (if applicable):

MCAT: PS/VR/BS/WS (and corresponding order for MCAT 2015 with psych section last)

ECs:

Year: UG, Bachelors, Masters, PhD

Geography: IP/OOP

NAQ (if applicable):

AQ (if applicable):

This information is certainly very helpful to all those using this forum. On the behalf of everyone who will currently use this information and those who will use it in the future, I thank you for posting.

December 7th is just around the corner, with less than a week away! As much as it is exciting, it can definitely be a stressful time for everyone. Let us all choose to be positive, and enjoy the process as much as we can! Best of luck everyone!

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There weren't any rejections on Tuesday last year. I think Monday was the only day that rejections were sent out. I think the reason why they don't send out rejections/invites all in one day is for logistical reasons. It may be difficult to deal with emails/phone calls if everything was sent out in a day? 

There weren't any rejections on Tuesday last year. I think Monday was the only day that rejections were sent out. I think the reason why they don't send out rejections/invites all in one day is for logistical reasons. It may be difficult to deal with emails/phone calls if everything was sent out in a day?

Definitely true. It is hard to deal with a lot of cases at one -- especially when there are a lot of applicants.

Hey guys,

Here is the format we can use

Early/Regular Deadline:
Interview Date:
GPA:
AGPA (if applicable):
MCAT: PS/VR/BS/WS (and corresponding order for MCAT 2015 with psych section last)
ECs:
NAQ (if applicable):
AQ (if applicable):

Goodluck everyone!

Hey guys,

Here is the format we can use

Early/Regular Deadline:

Interview Date:

GPA:

AGPA (if applicable):

ECs:

NAQ (if applicable):

AQ (if applicable):

Goodluck everyone!

Yes, please try to follow this format!

Archived