Premed 101 Forums

Uoft Interview Discussion 2016

What email address to the offers/regrets come from? Is it md.applicants@toronto...? I feel like there is no way I should be getting an interview but I haven't gotten a single email yet, and I have searched all of my folders for an email but I don't seem to have one. I'm worried that they tried to email me and it didn't go through - I'd just like to know either way at this point! 

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What email address to the offers/regrets come from? Is it md.applicants@toronto...? I feel like there is no way I should be getting an interview but I haven't gotten a single email yet, and I have searched all of my folders for an email but I don't seem to have one. I'm worried that they tried to email me and it didn't go through - I'd just like to know either way at this point! 

There's still hope! From their blog today:

Good afternoon,

Some of the April interview invitations have been sent out however there are more to follow.

Best regards.

There's still hope! From their blog today:

Good afternoon,

Some of the April interview invitations have been sent out however there are more to follow.

Best regards.

I just wish there was a way we could check the status of our application. I am just surprised my application is being held on to for so long. 

is it safe to assume that the majority of april invites have been sent out, and that if openings become available it'd be only because of cancellations?

No, probably not. I was told today by admissions that not all decisions have been "released", and invitations are going out on an ongoing basis.

Yeah, this wait is painful. I am also a 2nd year MSc waiting to hear back. Is it coincidental that many of us still waiting for a response are grad school applicants?

not a coincidence. U of T states that their grad applicants are usually notified towards the end of the cycle.

Archived