Premed 101 Forums

Date Of Interview Invites To Be Released

Does anyone know the day that they will be sending out invites? I think last year someone called and asked, and they said Jan. 28.

So just wondering if anyone has called this year.

Thanks!

Hey! I emailed a few days ago.. they indicated that they'll be releasing emails the last week of January :)

Didn't they release them early last year (Jan 28), because the 31st of January fell on a Saturday? This year it falls on a Sunday, so couldn't we also expect to get them earlier this year as well?

Has anyone actually heard of a tentative date from administration?

Thanks!  :)

If someone works up the courage to call, we will be given a specific day. :D But I predict it will be the same day as last year (which was wed. Jan 28)...so maybe this year it will be Wed Jan. 27?..

Didn't they release them early last year (Jan 28), because the 31st of January fell on a Saturday? This year it falls on a Sunday, so couldn't we also expect to get them earlier this year as well?

Has anyone actually heard of a tentative date from administration?

Thanks! :)

Did anyone end up asking the exact date? Or are we just going with either Wed/Fri?

It seems like these last two weeks have been going by soo slowly ;(

Initially when I called they directed me to email. When I emailed this is what they replied verbatim: Applicants will be notified by e-mail during the last week of January 2016 regarding the status of their application. 

Hope that helps!

Maybe they want to send emails over several days, rather than on one day (like they always do). Because when someone emailed last year to ask, the admissions committee gave the exact date (which was jan. 28). But this year they are just saying which week they will be sent out :/

Just a thought!

Maybe they want to send emails over several days, rather than on one day (like they always do). Because when someone emailed last year to ask, the admissions committee gave the exact date (which was jan. 28). But this year they are just saying which week they will be sent out :/

Just a thought!

Yea perhaps! I feel like Ottawa is traditional though and will just do it either on Wednesday or Friday. I am going to be so nervous to actually open the email when it arrives :S

Best of luck to everyone! Excited for err body in dis club

Yea perhaps! I feel like Ottawa is traditional though and will just do it either on Wednesday or Friday. I am going to be so nervous to actually open the email when it arrives :S

Best of luck to everyone! Excited for err body in dis club

Staying on that theme and for those receiving interview invites next week:

Does anyone know what dates the interviews will take place this year/how we will select which date we interview, or will it be decided for those invited?

Hello! I'm not sure the decision process, but here are the dates that were emailed to me:

• Wednesday, February 24
  • Saturday, February 27
  • Tuesday, March 1
  • Friday, March 4
  • Wednesday March 16
  • Saturday, March 19
  • Monday, March 21
  • Wednesday, March 23
  • Wednesday, March 30

Hope that helps :)

Last year, the first interview date was Wednesday February 25. And this year, they are starting on Wednesday February 24.

So since last year they emailed us on Wednesday the 28th. This year we will probably be emailed on Wednesday the 27th

(Just my opinion!)

Perhaps!! I know 2014 they were released on Jan 31 (Friday) and Jan 31 in 2013 (Thursday). I just wish they'd tell us the day!

Archived