Premed 101 Forums

Fall 2015 Grades Included In Cgpa?

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew if our Fall 2015 grades would be considered in our CGPA calculation or if the Fall 2015 transcript (Due February 1st) was only required as a proof of current year registration?

Thanks in advance :)

It won't be included. They just ask for the transcript as proof of registration.

I hope that helps. ????

It won't negatively impact you for this cycle as long as you have a minimum GPA of 3.3 for this year (fall and winter terms).

I'm not so sure about this, since they do ask for an updated transcript for UofA (UofA students don't have to worry since it's automatically done)... I would suspect that someone still getting their file reviewed and tanks their Fall semester that it wouldn't exactly look good.

- G

I'm not so sure about this, since they do ask for an updated transcript for UofA (UofA students don't have to worry since it's automatically done)... I would suspect that someone still getting their file reviewed and tanks their Fall semester that it wouldn't exactly look good.

- G

Well it was only one course, and I emailed them explaining what happened.

Oh well -- thanks for the input everyone  :) I'll just wait until my cGPA shows up.

- G

It is buried somewhere in this sub forum, so am going based on what the previous answer was. ???? I should have mentioned that it's possible that they made changes.

Archived