Premed 101 Forums

Different Decision Codes?

jmes.91

Hi everyone,

So I'm going stir crazy waiting for the 21st, as I'm sure many of you are. I was looking at the McGill Admissions website and reading the different possible decision codes. Does anyone know the difference between "Refused-limited space available" and "waitlist"?

Thanks! :) 

post-51854-0-07863200-1457473498_thumb.jpg

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone

Has it happened in the past where mcgill surprises the aplicants by releasing the final decisions earlier than promised? (how probable is it that they publish the results this week?)

How do they usually release the info? Is it a mix of admissions and refusals? Or they send the refusals out first?

Hang in there guys! Only one more week and we can all move on with our lives.

Hello everyone

Has it happened in the past where mcgill surprises the aplicants by releasing the final decisions earlier than promised? (how probable is it that they publish the results this week?)

How do they usually release the info? Is it a mix of admissions and refusals? Or they send the refusals out first?

Hang in there guys! Only one more week and we can all move on with our lives.

Yes they have released results earlier than expected before. But no one except adcom can give meaningful answers on whether they'll release decisions early this time.

They tend to release all the decisions at the same time.

I wonder... since they are at the step of surveying about the mmi, they may be done processing the mmi results? Or would they take into account the survey feedback before releasing their decisions?

No, and definitely not.

The survey about the interview has nothing to do with interview decisions, they could have sent it any time.

Archived