Premed 101 Forums

Montreal Summer Electives?

MEDSHOUSING

www.MEDShousing.com

MONTREAL: 1 bedroom (3 1/2) NEW APT for Rent For April, July, August, September 2016!

https://medshousing.com/properties/montreal-1-bedroom-3-12-new-apt-for-rent-for-april-july-august-september-2016/

Hello this is a 3 1/2 (1 bedroom) apartment located across the Montreal General Hospital and walking distance to the McGill campus.

It is a BRAND NEW apartment (only built 1.5 years ago) and comes FULLY furnished including a television, couches, tables, chairs, bed, desk, and kitchen fully stocked with appliances (see pictures).

The place is in very good condition as it is a newly renovated apartment, and has a heater and air conditioner in the unit.

Please contact me with any questions or if you would like to see the apartment! There is also access to an outdoor pool during the summer.

For the months of July-September there is also an option to have a underground personal parking spot for additional $125/month!

This is a great deal I am simply looking to sublet my apartment for the above months and as such, am charging a much lower rate than the actual rent!

Archived