Premed 101 Forums

2016 Backpack Vote

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whaaaat?? Pink ?? Pfffttt, Team Pink sucks! :P

Go Team Teal! Much Cool. So Wow. Very Pretty. Such Beauty. Team Teal for the win ;)

Ok jokes aside though , are these votes official though? I feel like it's a fun thing for everyone to give their opinion :D

HOW DARE YOU?? All Praise Pink! 

I do wonder how they decide though lol. At the end of the day, it's just fun to get the backpack :P:)

Seriously, who doesn't like cool free stuff that's also practical?  I'm going to grab onto that backpack and use it until my textbooks wear through it and I won't feel one moment of shame in it.  

I'm hoping pink wins so I can wander around shamelessly sporting a bright pink atrocity on my back happily engaging in every conversation that the abhorrent thing is bound to produce.  

Seriously, who doesn't like cool free stuff that's also practical? I'm going to grab onto that backpack and use it until my textbooks wear through it and I won't feel one moment of shame in it.

I'm hoping pink wins so I can wander around shamelessly sporting a bright pink atrocity on my back happily engaging in every conversation that the abhorrent thing is bound to produce.

I agree, it'll be a great conversation piece.

Has anyone else noticed from the pictures in the poll that the design of the backpack is slightly different this year? Instead of it being *color* + white, it's *color* + black. Is the picture usually representative of what the backpack will actually look like this year?

Archived