Premed 101 Forums

Interesting... Then I don't really understand why they'd wait until Friday to release the offers

the official letters were sent through email on friday morning where the actual status for admission were updated online as soon as the clock ticked to friday. i mean no one is there at the office at 12 am in the morning so I guess that there is the delay for that.. but again.. it's not like we sleep at 12 LOL

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it ever possible that since she said either next week or the following week that it is not necessarily gonna be on FRIDAY? :(

Possible. The interview invites and physiology exam results were sent out ~10:30am on a Wednesday so it is possible the results could come out on a Wednesday.

Pretty sure it's always been like that. I think two years ago, UofT sent their acceptances before UWO had their interviews. It's not an issue of punishment, it's just that they are completely separate entities. I wish they had the same centralization like the US or OMSAS.

Pretty sure it's always been like that. I think two years ago, UofT sent their acceptances before UWO had their interviews. It's not an issue of punishment, it's just that they are completely separate entities. I wish they had the same centralization like the US or OMSAS.

It feels like as if it is almost like a gamble.. for those who got in to U of T... a gamble of $2000

This makes sense. I guess we don't realize what's going on behind the scenes in terms of admission. I doubt they would wait before releasing results if it wasn't necessary to their process. It would definitely be helpful if it was all centralized though. 

Quick update: I just called the Admissions office, and they said that they are aiming to get them out this week. Good luck to everyone!

so I assume the 13th would be the best guess ? or is it possible that they may release earlier?

Archived