Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist Support Thread 2016

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In reply to your question, i believe i read it either in this thread or last year's waitlist thread. Someone mentionned that that's what they were told during the school presentation, I did think it was odd as well. Glad it's been clarified

this is actually the post I was referring to

http://forums.premed101.com/index.php?/topic/84539-french-stream-waitlist/?p=945138

Originally posted by NBgeegee17 last year!

Accepted off the waitlist today - got the call from Chantal around 2pm!! French stream (CNFS)

Could not be more excited! Good luck everyone! :)

Congratulations! Glad to see someone getting off the CNFS wait list. There doesn't seem to be a lot of movement here or people just don't post. Did you hear of anyone else getting called in this category?

Good waiting list.

wGPA: 3.971

IP

3rd year UG 

typical pre-med EC, no research, no publish

Interview: feel OK, hard to know what do they think.

Feel this forum really helps. It is better not only read, but also contribute. Please pray for us still on the waiting list.

Apply: Ottawa, MAC

Interviewed: Ottawa, MAC

wait listed: Ottawa

Got a call from Chantal at around 2pm. Good luck everyone!

wGPA: 3.93

What stream if you don't mind me asking?

Also, do you folks think that we can still expect movement in the english stream? I am not really sure at all about what wGPA they are at anymore since there haven't been many posts after the person with 3.978.

Yay congrats!! What stream if you don't mind me asking?

What stream if you don't mind me asking?

Also, do you folks think that we can still expect movement in the english stream? I am not really sure at all about what wGPA they are at anymore since there haven't been many posts after the person with 3.978.

English Stream!

Just got a call from Chantal today at 9:45am. I'm in the English stream, 3.976ish gpa.

I was on the waitlist for almost a month and got offers to McMaster and Ottawa today, almost simultaneously. I legit starting crying due to happiness/relief. Will be removing myself from one of the spots, but not sure which yet! Will try to decide asap so other people will not have to wait too long.

I just realized I had made a mistake in calculating my wGPA. My cumulative was 3.93 but my wGPA is 3.975. Sorry for the false hope everyone :(

I figured it was that, or you were of aboriginal ancestry, or you lived under a bridge and ate children when they crossed

Congratulations! Glad to see someone getting off the CNFS wait list. There doesn't seem to be a lot of movement here or people just don't post. Did you hear of anyone else getting called in this category?

No I haven't heard, but also don't know anyone else who applied this cycle!

I'm a few years out - finishing up my masters

Fyi, I emailed Chantal today to ask her something, and got an automatic reply to say that she's away until Thursday. So, its unlikely that any calls are coming before then...

Thanks for letting us know!

Archived