Premed 101 Forums

Uft 2020 Waitlist

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not sure if I'm too optimistic or not but actually the trend this year isn't that bad! all previous years had Wl movement during july and a lot in aug after the second deposit! so I am actually not that hopeless (however I'm usually veryyy hopeless)! just look at last years forums and it was only last year that in this point of year had 18 ppl off the wait list, so we are not that far from last year

I think this year the first deposit was due after western and med school sent out their offers so we got a lot of movement early on because not a lot of people would waste 2k just like that. Now the small movement we get is from people who got accepted off the waitlist at other schools, I hope we get similar movement to last year but from what I'm seeing I think it will go till low to mid 20s

I think this year the first deposit was due after western and med school sent out their offers so we got a lot of movement early on because not a lot of people would waste 2k just like that. Now the small movement we get is from people who got accepted off the waitlist at other schools, I hope we get similar movement to last year but from what I'm seeing I think it will go till low to mid 20s

we should wait and see  :D be positive  B)

• 2 weeks later...

OOP WL has cleared entirely.

I know this because I was last on the list.

The lady in admission is on vacation, that's what her voicemail says. That's the lady at this number Tel: (416) 979-4901, ext. 4373

Without the extension you just reach student services.

But student services alone was able to tell me some stuff like for example she told me that my deposits were received and my pre registration package was sent.

I didn't ask about WL movement though.

Try just dialing the number without the extension and seeing what info they can provide

OOP WL has cleared entirely.

I know this because I was last on the list.

The lady in admission is on vacation, that's what her voicemail says. That's the lady at this number Tel: (416) 979-4901, ext. 4373

Without the extension you just reach student services.

But student services alone was able to tell me some stuff like for example she told me that my deposits were received and my pre registration package was sent.

I didn't ask about WL movement though.

Try just dialing the number without the extension and seeing what info they can provide

Ayy congrats! I knew you were gonna make it

Hey guys I emailed them few days ago or maybe it was a week ago and automatic reply said they are on vacation till aug 2nd and only after that they would be able to answer questions regards to wl position etc. So Im wondering those who say there is no movement, how do they know? Is there any other way than emailing them to know about movement?

oh okay, thanks. If we are accepted off the waitlist, when is our deposits and full tuition due? would we have enough time to wait for the bank to give us a loan (that can take at least a couple of weeks).  I also emailed them and got an email saying she is on vacation, so I guess we won't know of any movements until august. 

Archived